About Me

My photo
I am a First year university student currently studying a Bachelor of Arts (Animation and Visual Effects). i also minor in Photography as an elective, i am passionate about animation and animating and i also love surreal photography... theres just something about creating life and emotion out on inanimate ojects that just appeals to me :D

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

1-3min animation! (Update)

Hey to all those randoms out there!

So, as you may have known if you've been stalking me or following this blog, i am an animation student in my first year :D previously ive been doing character design for an assignment which is a one to three minute animation.

just to update what ive got so far if any of you are interested just go through my Flickr under VFX101 or animation :D
(link to my Flickr)

and thusly far i have only done so far:
character design
setting design
story board
and i am 3/4 through my Animatic

its pretty rough trying to do so much in so little time, i am a bit on struggle street but you know trying not to stress so much about it :D


in any case dont let my rambling get you down because i have a particularly unusual video to share tonight haha, it is of a random person on youtube who REALLY REALLY believes he can become a super saiyen from Dragonball Z


No comments:

Post a Comment