About Me

My photo
I am a First year university student currently studying a Bachelor of Arts (Animation and Visual Effects). i also minor in Photography as an elective, i am passionate about animation and animating and i also love surreal photography... theres just something about creating life and emotion out on inanimate ojects that just appeals to me :D

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Animation Update

hey guys this is another update for my 1-3 minute animation,
so i now have 3 weeks including this one to complete it and i have got some mega awesome background for it :D :D :D

here's a link to it on my Flickr!!

in other news, i find this video one of the most funniest things i've seen in a while, it is several walk cycles in 3D that are pretty much entirely Glitches!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment